- Calendar of Events in Disability, Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology - NOTE: As of August 2016 this site is no longer being updated.
- Accessibility laws
Ontario has laws to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Learn about the standards you need to follow and reporting deadlines for complying with accessibility requirements.
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
- W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- WAI-ARIA, the Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite
- National Center for Accessible Media, WGBH, Boston
- The Paciello Group
A good source of Web accessibility information.
- WebAIM: Web Accessibility In Mind
Information, training, resources, guidelines and standards for Web accessibility and disability access to the Web.
- Adobe Accessibility
Making PDF files accessible for screen reading. Information about Macromedia product accessibility is now also found here
- Microsoft's Accessibility Support.
- IBM Accessibility
- Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies and Environments (GAATES.ORG)
An international organization dealing with disability and employment issues.
- The Accessibility Consultants Association of Ontario - ACAOntario A confederation of accessibility consultants working across Ontario.