It's just good business…
The latest figures (January 2021) report that 4.66 billion people are using the Internet, but many of these people:
- browse with small-screen smart-phones or other mobile internet devices
- don't have the latest graphical browsers and plug-ins;
- can't see the marvelous graphics, hear the real-time audio, or navigate your interactive site;
- own slow modems, or live in rural or remote areas with limited access to the Internet;
Starling Access Services can help you determine the level of accessibility of your electronic information and communications. If you are an Ontario-based organization, you have a legal responsibility to ensure your communications are accessible to people with disabilities.
Let us advise you on a wide range of technology, access, and accommodation issues.
Please contact us for more information...
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starling Access Services
- Telephone: (613) 820-2272